Colour Q Challenge

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

CQC #71

Here's my first attempt at a color challenge.http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9nHZHogYguw/TVDXuc1vXJI/AAAAAAAAJqU/hm_v9lbJufM/s1600/cqc71.jpg  Love this color combination, don't you?  Used Glossy White paper for a nice sheen.  Embossed and trimmed the crumb cake paper.  My retired Pink Pirouette ribbon and flowers from the former Pretties Kit for embellishment.  I used sponge dauber and Blushing Bride ink to color the middle flower.  My stamped image is in Pretty in Pink and then some Dazzling Diamonds to dress it up a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, This is such a pretty card. Thanks for playing the ColourQ for you first challenge. I hope it is the first of many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the Dazzling Diamonds on the embossing! Thanks for playing at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete